Batch Starts: - May
- This course is just for the students aspiring medical and non medical streams in XI, XII and targeting to crack entrance of prestigious Professional colleges of India.
- We work on concept of “better the foundation stronger the building"
- Minimum CBPA 8 or 70% marks in maths & science in IX.
- Student not following the above condition have to qualify through “Focus Aptitude Test”.
- May - Sep -> Completion of syllabus up to SA-1.
- Oct - Nov -> Special coaching for NTSE/Olympiads (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics).
- Nov - Jan -> Completion of syllabus SA-2.
- Mathematics & Science (Physics/Chemistry/Biology)
- Mental ability and Reasoning(to improve IQ level)
- Systematic coverage of syllabus.
- Highly experienced teaching faculty.
- Well researched study material to improve the conceptual knowledge of students.
- Higher level problem solving.