This course is directed towords building a strong foundation through development of basic concepts with the aid of analytical and scientifically designed course content. Our three steps teaching methodology helps every student to outstanding performance in board as well as in competitive entrance examination. In focus you are never lost in the crowd & will get the most required attention.
- Minimum CGPA 8 / 70% marks in Maths and Science for direct admission.
- Student not following the above norms have to qualify through “Focus Aptitude Test”.
For student in XI regular course:-
- April to Oct -> syllabus completed (more stress on concepts).
- Nov to Jan -> Revision1 (higher level of competition).
- Feb -> Rivision2 (with subjective test series).
- April-Oct :- syllabus + competition completed.
- Nov-Jan :- Revision 1 (Revision of XI important topics is also done).
- Feb :- Revision 2 (with board test series).
- After board: - Final Revision 3(through test series for Entrance).
- Systematic coverage of syllabus for boards and competition.
- Experienced and result oriented faculty.
- Well researched study material is provided.
- Online / Offline weekly tests.
- Small batch size of 35-40 students only.
- Individual attention.